Your Ad Here readbud - get paid to read and rate articles

Thursday, March 25, 2010

You'd Be Perfect If You Could Just...

Source: www.motwister.com

I find the most entertaining blog entries are the ones where I leave all the interesting and fun content to the blog readers and their comments. It even makes my job easier. For example, recently I posted the statement, "Why I Slept With Your Husband" and I left the content to you female blog readers. It turned out to be a controversial but yet eye opening and entertaining entry. So let me post another fill-in-the-blanks statement, a little less raunchy, but I think rather fun to know about.

Cliche: Nobody is perfect.

But many of us in relationships--who are happy with our significant other--would also like a little bit of tweaking to make it a bit more "perfect". Do you have a great girlfriend or boyfriend that is just a few notches or a few things less than perfection? If you could tell him/her to change, add, remove, or alter one thing that would make them just so much more awesome than they already are, what would that be?

It could be quit smoking, say I love you more, dye your hair black, etc. It's time to fill in the blanks regarding your real-life love by answering...You'd Be Perfect If You Could Just _________.

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer :Pinoylink360 - Online Filipino Hub claims no credit for any information,news,videos and images featured on this site. All visual content is copyright to its respectful owners. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us by posting a comment and they will be promptly removed. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners.