Your Ad Here readbud - get paid to read and rate articles

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bea Alonzo's beauty advice for summer: "Be natural and carefree."

Source: PEP.PH
Bea Alonzo



"We're exposed to the sun all the time.  Now, parang it's perfect kasi may SPF [sun protection factor] talaga 'yong mga makeup mo," advised Bea Alonzo about protecting one's skin this summer.





"It's perfect kung natural lang, parang carefree," says Bea Alonzo about suitable makeup for summer.



The 22-year-old lovely actress prefers a simple makeup while enjoying the summer heat. However, she stressed that one's face should be protected from harmful overexposure to the sun.



"We're exposed to the sun all the time. Now, parang it's perfect kasi may SPF [sun protection factor] talaga 'yong mga makeup mo," Bea told the media during the launch of her Colour Collection endorsement yesterday, March 18, at the Intercontinental Hotel in Makati City.



Bea explained that using makeup is necessary in her profession as an actress.



"I can be whoever I want to be," Bea said. "Kasi, as an actress I need to [portray] different people. Every character, every single project, makeup really helps me achieve that. Siyempre, aside from characterization, uunahin mo na 'yong external features. So, makeup really helps me a lot."



Bea also considers makeup as a self-booster.



"Feeling ko, kapag lumabas ako ng bahay nang wala kahit lipstick lang, feeling ko I'm naked. Hindi ko kaya. Siguro kasi sanay [ako]. You know how it feels kapag you're not comfortable with what you're wearing. When you're well made-up, di ba, parang feeling mo, 'I can do whatever I want. I can see whoever I want to see or para sa ex mo.' So, I always put on makeup everyday."



Which beauty product is the most important for her? Lipstick.



"Kasi, I'm naturally white, I'm pale, so I need lipstick para magkaroon ako ng color."



Bea took this opportunity to recommend Colour Collection's lipstick products for summer.



She told the media, "To add lang, ha, 'yong moisture-intense lipstick is also good for summer kasi hindi natin napapansin, mayroong harmful elements din 'yong sun and the environment. What's nice about this moisture-rich lipstick, they have SPF 15. Talagang perfect siya for the summer."

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer :Pinoylink360 - Online Filipino Hub claims no credit for any information,news,videos and images featured on this site. All visual content is copyright to its respectful owners. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us by posting a comment and they will be promptly removed. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners.